Featured Job Openings
is looking for a part-time Project Assistant
This position will assist with managing website design/development and software development projects. Our team is 100% virtual – this is a remote, part-time (10-12 hours per week), subcontractor position.
- Attending phone conferences with clients and vendors throughout project life cycles
- Following up with clients and other project members for deliverables
- Assigning work tasks to members of our team and providing them with project details as needed
- Reviewing and organizing website content delivered by clients
- Assist with testing/QA of websites and software
- Scheduling client meetings
- Keeping our customer database updated
Skills / Experience / Requirements:
- We run anywhere from 5-15 projects simultaneously, requiring a very high level of organization and ability to manage technical details
- As this position is client-facing, communication skills are very important – both written and verbal
- Familiarity with general website user experience and design/layout concepts
- Familiarity with WordPress preferred but not required
- Keen attention to detail
- Excellent teamwork skills
- 2 years of Brokerage General Agency experience
- Reliable high speed internet availability
- High level of comfort using various internet browsers and navigating websites
- Flexible availability – client phone calls are typically scheduled during normal business hours Mon-Thursday
- Software: gSuite, Solve360, Zendesk, MSOffice
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Mutual of Omaha
(East San Francisco Bay)
Job no: 496581
Work type: Full Time Regular
Salary: $75,000 Base plus Bonus (Expected $100K – $150K) FULL BENEFITS
.The Recruiting Manager oversees the overall advisor recruiting function for the Division Office in support of Home Office Recruiting team vision. Collaborates with the business partners, cultivates the relationship, gathers information, identifies opportunities, and garners support for recruiting solutions through programs, services and initiatives.
Essential Job Functions:
- Leads, plans & designs warm source recruitment strategies in collaboration with the home office recruiting and local team.
- Develops relationships within the community, conducts screening and interviews for advisor candidates.
- Consults the division office team on proper selection standards and complies with best practices as well as home office procedures.
- Provides direction for the processing & entering various recruiting and activity data and ensuring its integrity.
- Plans for and anticipates long-term technology support needs and trends.
- Leads projects and provides recommendations to existing programs or assists in identifying new software products to meet changing business requirements.
Lenexa, KS, United States req28203
Look for more than answers.
At Quest, we are on continuous journey of discovery and development. It’s this attitude that has made us an industry leader and the #1 Diagnostic Lab in the US. For those joining us, we offer exciting and fast-moving career opportunities where you can affect change at a rate unheard of in many organizations of our size and scope. While we invest in and develop technology to drive our innovations, our ongoing success relies on our people.
As a Data Scientist, you will work for the world leader in the industry, with a career where you will have the opportunity to collaborate and affect change while expanding your leadership skills and technical knowledge. You can make a real impact in a market that is growing and developing.
Data Scientist, the role:
The Data Scientist will support the franchises by using internal Quest Diagnostics data and externally purchased market data to inform key business decisions. The main purpose of this role is to turn data into insights that drive key decisions for the organization and our clients.
Insured Retirement Institute
Contact: Jim Quinn, CTO
Office: 202-469-3033 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Operations Manager– Technology Focus
Purpose: Acting as the conduit between senior leadership and membership, the Operations Manager is responsible for managing a group of defined Ops/Tech initiatives with our member firms and will spend time delegating tasks, negotiating workloads, assessing performance and reporting on developments. Ability to follow a project methodology and drive change are keys for success.
The Operations Manager must have his/her eyes and ears on the ground with all initiatives to ensure they stay aligned to the strategic priorities and established deliverables to drive transformation and operational efficiencies.
- Assist leadership in short and long-term goal setting.
- Work with leadership to ensure the project charters are established and shared.
- Ensure working groups/ task forces are aligned and delivering project charter.
- Establish metrics, measurement and management reporting.
- Assist CTO/COO to build alliances and partnerships with other industry organizations.
- Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures for all initiatives.
- Possess a solid understanding of insured retirement products, solutions and operational function.
- Discuss and resolve problems with work-streams as they arise; and address any issues and properly report them to senior leadership.
- Seek future facing strong digital solutions while adhering to all regulations.
- Promote a “high morale” member culture that encourages top performance for end-to-end solutions.
- Properly ensure all legal and regulatory inquiries are addressed and monitored for all initiatives to ensure compliance with laws and regulations.
- Possess understanding of management methodology and manage other projects and tasks as necessary.
Operations Manager Requirements:
· Bachelor’s degree in operations management or related field.
· Experience in operations/tech leadership in insurance/financial services.
· Knowledge of insurance processing administration systems & financial services
· Understanding of polling software, i.e. Survey Monkey etc.
· Excellent communication skills and strong organizational skills.
· MS Office Suite
Managing Research Analyst
Reports to: Managing Partner
Industry: Life Insurance
Salary Range: Competitive
LifeTrends® is a dynamic organization which specializes in providing competitive intelligence services to Life Insurance companies, Insurance Marketing Organizations and Brokerage General Agencies. We are a small company that is looking for an exceptional individual who is excited about the growth opportunities that exist within our organization.
The Managing Research Analyst will focus on interpreting data, formulating reports and making recommendations based upon the research findings within the life insurance industry. This person will also be responsible for initiating collaboration with our partner carriers, brokerage firms and distribution companies to brainstorm ideas and help to implement new standards for benchmarking products and pricing. The role requires leadership qualities, a combination of strong technical and administrative skill, along with an equal ability to provide a positive customer experience and willingness to establish and maintain relationships with others to achieve a common purpose.
Essential Job Functions:
Present Ideas. Collaborate, provide and receive feedback with, to and from our
Partners. Engage with them to identify gaps in data, product and/or service
offerings. Help them to stay up to speed with current trends and help them take
deeper dives into analysis of how products are positioned and sold.
Tracking and maintenance of various account, rate and product grids, as well as manage state form filings occurring within the industry.
Create, foster and maintain strong, meaningful relationships with other analysts and other roles within LifeTrends partnering offices, having similar background and experience.
Maintain and update monthly blog posts, and conduct research relative to industry trends. Assist Lifetrends with the introduction and maintenance of Sales reporting information.
Solve Problems. Make sound assumptions and be comfortable working in situations where data is incomplete or incoherent. Overcome obstacles and find solutions that best resolve the issue(s) at hand.
Assist with analysis and function of partnering carrier program and systems which relate to product rules, pricing, underwriting, etc.
Research rrelating to various products specific to single premium, premium financed or other potential and advanced sales concepts. Analyze data provided by industry standard organizations, such as LIMRA, to understand relevance and effects of current analysis as well as with future trends.
If you are interested in being considered for the position, please submit your resume online – https://lifetrends.com/about/careers/
We are currently looking for a Software Sales Account Director.
iPipeline is a leading provider of cloud-based software solutions for the life insurance and financial services industry. Through our SaaS solutions, we accelerate and simplify insurance sales, compliance, operations, and support. We provide process automation and seamless integration between every participant in the life insurance industry including carriers, agents (such as financial advisors and independent insurance agents), distributors (such as banks, broker-dealers, and general agencies) and consumers. Our innovative solutions enable automated processing for pre-sales, point-of-sale execution of applications, post-sale support, reporting, consumer delivery and agency management.
iPipeline makes it easier for people to purchase investment and insurance products that secure their financial future. With headquarters in Exton, Pennsylvania, iPipeline has locations in Cheltenham (UK), Fort Lauderdale, Atlanta, Ontario (CA), Philadelphia, and Salt Lake City. Visit www.ipipeline.com.
The Software Sales Account Director is a geographically based pursuing role dedicated to seeking new Insurance Carrier Accounts by selling iPipeline’s suite of services. The position calls for a consultative solution sales person who can establish and manage executive relationships, land and expand within new accounts, understand our
solution offerings value proposition and be able to relate this clearly to prospective customers in alignment with their company goals, objectives and initiatives. This person will sit in our Corporate Exton office.
The Software Sales Account Director is expected to:
· Exceed the sales quota quarterly and annually
· Determinedly cold call and prospecting into new Carrier accounts
· Cross sell and expand presence in existing accounts (if applicable)
· Develop and manage executive relationships
· Present and demonstrate to customers and prospects
· Develop and own the Account Strategy approach and plan, collaborating with VP of Sales and/or President
· Manage small and large opportunities from start to finish
· Employ a consultative Sales Approach
· Respond to RFPs and other customer requests
· Work with 3rd parties and partners as needed
· Sell past “No”
· Manage a defined territory with a progressive sales approach
· Manage accounts, contacts, and opportunities in Salesforce
· Act as a leader within the company
Desired Skills and Experience
· Must have 4+ years of strong consultative software sales experience with a consistent track record of hitting or exceeding quota
· Experience in preparing, presenting and demonstrating to an executive audience
· Knowledge of the life insurance industry is a plus, not required
· Demonstrated success closing large, complex sales cycles
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent teamwork skills
· Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred)
· Proven ability to lead cross-functional teams without formal authority
· Organizing and managing customer expectations and deliverables
PLEASE SEND RESUME – CONTACT:
Recruiting Coordinator| Phone: 484-870-6676| email@example.com
Job Posting 3
Job Posting 4